neděle 11. listopadu 2012

About me

Well, I am 13 years old.
I have black hair and brown eyes.
I am from Europe, from Czech Republic, so I can not speak English very well.


My hobbies: juggling, programming, writing a book.

I can juggle four balls and four skittles.

Since the beginning of the school year  I programming. 

In April I started writing a book. Now I have 70 000 words. It is fantasy genre.
I think, my book is good.
Every time I go somewhere, I think about my book. I have a lot of ideas, so I write them in a book.
My dream: I have only one dream. I want meet Dakota Fanning. I want talk to her. My dream is kiss Dakota on her cheek. That is my dream. 


Love is my motivation. 

P.S - I have paper blog. So I will copy all informations from my blog to here.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat