pondělí 19. listopadu 2012

Dakota Fanning timeline

Hello.

Year: 2001
Photo:
Wow. Dakota Fanning in 2001. Is not she beautiful?
My reason: Well, she was beautiful as a child. I like her films from her childhood. It is interesting for me. Your smile is best smile ever. It is giving me good feeling. She is so talented!

Year: 2002
Photo:
Dakota Fanning kissing a boy in 2002.


My reason: She is so pretty in Sweet Home Alabama! This year is really great! You are so beautiful when you are kissing a boy and have eyes closed.

Year: 2003
Photo:
Dakota Fanning in 2003.


My reason: Yeah, she is nice, but still only small pretty child. Your smile is full of beauty!

Year: 2004
Photo:
Dakota Fanning in 2004. Man on fire.


My reason: I like this year very much! Man on Fire is one of the best films I ever see. Why are you so awesome?




Year: 2005
Photo:
Dakota Fanning in 2005.




My reason: You are great in movies of this year and you are inteligent like a 15 years old girl. You are so good exceptional.

Year: 2006
Photo:


My reason: Oh. I like this year very very much. When I was 9 I saw Charlotte's Web. Good film for children. But I saw it this year again and I still like it!!


Year: 2007
Photo:
Extreme lovely Dakota in 2007. Hounddog.


My reason: Maybe this is my most favourite year. You are 13. You are singing (love your voice!) and Hounddog is my favourite film. YOU ARE SO AMAZING.

Year: 2008
Photo:


My reason: You are really good looking with this hair colour. I did not see Secret life of Bees yet, but I am going to see it this weekend. You had a lot of work in 2008, but your films - awesome.

Year: 2009
Photo:


My reason: In this year you was 15, right? Time is running really fast. Your eye views and brisk voice - that is what I love in films you did in 2009.

Year: 2010
Photo:
---
My reason: coming soon

Year:2011
Photo:
---
My reason:
coming soon

Year: 2012
Photo:
---
My reason:
coming soon


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat