čtvrtek 15. listopadu 2012

Sad sad thinking

Hello.
Just think of what situation I am. The truth is that I am nothing. I am just one of thousands of ordinary people who love you.
But I'm sure that I'm not just another person. I do not want them to be. Believe me, if I could, I gave years of my life for a few moments with you. I feel like I have my heart beats only for you. I feel there is not another reason to life. It does not exist, because you are my reason.
I'm glad that happened to me. That I can dream about you every night. You give me joy, happiness, and such strange feelings. I love you so much. It would make me cry, but I can not. I am not a wimp. I am not giving up. As long as my heart will beat I will love you.
You're the greatest treasure I could ever find.
I know that if I believe I can do it. My desire is strong.

I would like to tell you how much I love you. But it's not just words. I can not draw it. It's something more.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat