pátek 16. listopadu 2012

My ideal fancy

Hello. I am thinking about one moment. One moment - I want carry out in the future:

I'm wearing a black jacket. Nervously waiting in front of one of the best restaurants in town and waiting for Dakota. And then,she finally arrives. I'm so happy that finally I can see her. My life's goal is fulfilled. I'm nervous about the fact that something will corrupt. Shake hands and kiss her on the cheek. At that moment, I completed all of my dreams and I am extreme happy. I kissed her - I've always wanted it ( my heart is pounding really fast). We go to a restaurant together wordlessly. The waiter placed us at the table. We sit at the table. I have not let her out of my eyes. I am looking on her, beacause she is very very very beautiful. Then I tell her what she means to me. I tell her, that only because belief I completed all what I ever wanted.
Then we just talking. I ask her how she is doing. We talk together about all the things. Then the waiter brings the food. She says it's a great meal. Then just eat and talk about nonsense. Often we laugh together and we are happy.

Finally she will say: " Thank you for dinner. It was great. I really enjoyed this evening! I hope I will see you again."
I will tell her: "You are the best person on this planet. This evening was my best moment in my life. I will love you forever."
  
Dakota is my friend, I have her personal e-mail adress so I can contact her anytime I want.
Then, my life is complete. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat